Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4th 2010.

What a difference a month makes! Here is the garden in the first week of July:

Beautiful Calendula :


At the Gate, looking Left :


Onion flower and Pickling Cucumbers :


Eggplants :



The Monster Plants, 4 different types of Squash on one Mound. Could be too much. Maybe :


Looking to the Chicken Coop in the Back :



Catnip and a Hard Working Bee :


My parsley, nicely going to Seed for Me :


The Peppers. Maybe next year I won't plant quite as many plants of it. I say that every year. Like with the Squash. I have, oh, 9 plants :


The Chamomile looking Tall and Pretty. Highly attractive to toddlers :


The Tomato Wall of Sacramento :


Sunflowers and Artichokes, both Tall and Yummy :


That was long. Tomorrow I'll show the garden as it looks now. In the mean time I have to be at 2 places at the same time today. Twice. With a toddler who will have to shorten her nap after a bad night. Fun, fun. And I have only 3 children. And school hasn't started yet. And I have no idea what's for dinner. And whatever it is I'll have only 20 mns to cook it. Help.                                                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment